The following is list of basic beliefs held by Paw Paw Bible Church. While doctrine is vitally important, Christianity is much greater than a list of doctrinal statements. We invite you to visit us and see how these truths are lived out in a community of faithful believers.
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God and is our only rule for faith and practice.
- God is one God, existing in three equal, distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Every person is separated from God because of his/her sin and, as such, is destined for eternal punishment. Yet, Jesus Christ paid the penalty of sin by his death on the cross, and his salvation is available to all who respond to him in faith.
- Those who do trust Jesus as their Savior look forward to eternity with him in the new heaven and earth in sinless perfection.
- Jesus will return and set up his kingdom here on earth. We look forward and anticipate his coming.
- It is the church’s mission to reach all corners of the earth with the message of Christ’s salvation.
- Believer’s Baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances that each believer should take part in, but are in no way a requirement for salvation.